2nd Grade Math - Ms. Silvaggio’s Class (April 13th-16th)
Module 5 - We are transitioning to Canvas to be able to complete the problem sets in Canvas. I will post the links in Google Classroom to ease the transition. Math will be in Canvas for the remainder of the school year. There are directions in the daily video for Monday for the students to watch and assist with the transition.
We have created a spreadsheet of 2nd Grade Zoom times. Please refer to this document when joining a meeting as some of the original times have changed.
These are additional resources if your child would like to engage in additional math activities.
- KhanAcademy (join class, watch videos, complete assignments and quizzes)
- iReady Math Lessons
- Prodigy - Class Code 4808CE (assignments and free choice math activities)
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives (virtual manipulatives that simulate what we have in the classroom)
- Illustrative Math (math problems that focus on conceptual understanding and application)
- Problem of the Month (Levels A & B are appropriate for our students - increases conceptual understanding)
- Rule Tables (Scanned on google drive - patterns with operations - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Bedtime Math - fun stories that incorporate math, can sign up for a daily email
- Zoom Meetings with Teacher - I will schedule sessions and feel free to reach out to schedule additional times if needed
- Eureka Math Lessons