Here is the Wish List for your Child's Classroom:
- Thermal Laminating Pouches
- Florescent Light Filters in Blue (3 packs)
- Magnetic Letter Kit!!
- Bissell Manual Sweeper
- Watering Can
- Any and all Live Plants! :)
- Wooden Hundred Board Kit
- Hundred Chart and Shapes Posters
- Judy Clock
- Telling Time Clock Poster
- Drawer Organizer Cart
- Flexible Seating!! 3-5 would be nice
- Magnetic Writing Page (Links to an external site.)
- Popcorn Sight Word Game
- Chairs for Guided Reading
- Chair Tennis Balls (or just tennis balls with slits!)
- Craft and building supplies! Any and all! EX: popsicle sticks, craft wire, beads, playdough (Links to an external site.), origami paper, paint sticks, hot glue sticks (Links to an external site.), etc.
- Book Sets: Berenstain Bears, Ivy & Bean, Amelia Bedelia, Magic Tree House, Dragon Masters, Narwhal, Frankie Pickle, Phoebe and Her Unicorn, Hello Crabby!, or any other books your child might want to read for a challenge.
- Cardboard Book Bins (So kids can decorate and keep them!)
That is it for now! I will try and keep updating the list with anything I can think that we need. If you have something that you think would be beneficial in the classroom, just e-mail me and I'll let you know.
*PLEASE let me know if you have purchased something so that I can take it off my list and we do not get doubles. You can also just add a comment at the bottom of this announcement to tell other families that you have purchased something already:)
Thank you for the support in making our classroom environment a productive and enjoyable place!
Peace and Love,