June 19, 2020
Dear STEM School Highlands Ranch Graduating Families,
Thank you for your continued patience as we worked through all of the logistics to get an in-person graduation ceremony organized. This email includes supplemental and updated information from the notification that went out on June 17. Please reference that notification for important information in regards to guidelines and more information.
Reminder: STEM School Highlands Ranch’s graduation will take place on Monday, June 22, 2020 at 9 a.m. The ceremony will be held at EchoPark Stadium, 11901 Newlin Gulch Blvd, Parker, CO 80134.
- If you cannot attend and cannot watch the Live Stream, a recording of the event will be made available on the DCSD website as well as the STEM website once it is available.
- Each graduate is allowed up to two family members/guests who will be seated in the stadium bleachers during the ceremony.
- To RSVP for graduation, please visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnVy4Zp5mClOL2X40EHizL3W_HUs6ipipytFZKd5U-SKkSug/viewform?usp=sf_link
- For clarification, if you are part of a dual household and both sets of parents would like to attend, please complete the RSVP form again, one for each household.
- Graduates should arrive at 8:15 a.m.
- Family members/guests will be seated six feet apart from other families in the designated seating areas, which is in the stadium grandstands. The bleachers have been marked off where each set of two guests can sit.
- Families will be allowed to enter the stadium at 8:30 a.m. to find their seats.
- Photography will be provided by Lifetouch Photography. Photos will be available 4-5 days following the ceremony. You can find the photos and how to purchase them on this website: https://link.shutterfly.com/L6pzFss4r7
- Here is a video overview of what to expect during the graduation ceremony: https://youtu.be/AqmZ2zCS-jY
Attached to this message is a PDF letter and map of construction that is taking place around the Echo Park Stadium. Please reference the attachment as you make your plans and preparation to attend the ceremony.
Please reach out with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEM School Highlands Ranch Communications